Thursday, October 27, 2011

Courtney Ford guest stars on Big Bang

You're all already watching The Big Bang Theory, right? a) Because it' a great show and you have excellent taste and were already watching it, or b) I'm such fantastic writer that my inaugural review of last weeks episode converted you into an instant fan. But in case you weren't, I'm gonna give you a little more incentive to in the form of some glorious crossover goodness. Courtney Ford, who has previously been seen as Christine Hill in Dexter and Portia Bellefleur in True Blood (when I said 'crossover goodness' I meant 'has appreared in my other fave shows') is going to be guest starring in this weeks ep as a hot comic book artist and potential romance for Leonard. Comics, Courtney, comedy. Whats not to look forward to?


No comments:

Post a Comment