Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Emmy Award Predictions

The ceremony is tomorrow, so lets see how many I can pick! (doing the main categories only)

Supporting Actress, Comedy - Jane Lynch, Glee
But I really want to win - Jane Lynch, Glee
Supporting Actress, Drama - Elisabeth Moss, Mad Men
But I really want to win - Elisabeth Moss, Mad Men
Supporting Actor, Comedy - Ty Burrell, Modern Family
But I really want to win - Chris Colfer, Glee

Supporting Actor, Drama - Aaron Paul, Breaking Bad
But I really want to win - Michael Emerson, Lost
Lead Actress, Comedy - Edie Falco, Nurse Jackie
But I really want to win - Toni Collette, United States of Tara
Lead Actress, Drama - Julianna Margulies, The Good Wife
But I really want to win - Connie Britton, Friday Night Lights
Lead Actor, Comedy - Jim Parsons, The Big Bang Theory
But I really want to win - Jim Parsons, The Big Bang Theory

Lead Actor, Drama - Bryan Cranston, Breaking Bad
But I really want to win - Michael C. Hall, Dexter
Outstanding Comedy Series - Modern Family
But I really want to win - Modern Family
Outstanding Drama Series - Mad Men
But I really want to win - True Blood or Dexter

Outstanding Variety, Music or Comedy Series - The Daily Show with John Stewart
But I really want to win - The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien

Post-Ceremony Update- 8/11 right, not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment